GBC TFT | Install Guide
- Test the kit before installation! Once the display is mounted it cannot always be safely removed. We ask that you test the kit by hooking it up before removing the screen protector and before fully mounting the display.
- LCD may break if put under too much pressure or dropped. Please exercise extreme caution when installing.
- Damage to console or LCD may occur if you do not trim the cartridge port pins. Exercise caution when trimming pins, wear eye protection to protect from pin debris when cutting the metal. Damage caused by these pins are not covered under our return or exchange policy. Trim the pins of your Gameboy's cartridge slot flat so that they don't interfere with any parts of the kit. We also recommend placing some Kapton tape over the trimmed pins to prevent any shorts.
- This installation guide is the same for both the Unbranded Version and the Cloud Version.
**The Cloud Version will have a similar setup but note the touch sensor will be on the opposite side versus the Unbranded. See Image Below**
UPDATED GUIDE COMING SOON.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com
Updated 22 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?