⚡EZ-Flash Omega Troubleshoot
Is your EZ Flash giving you some trouble? Common issues we see are:
- The cartridge is not booting.
- The cart boots but does not make it past the main screen.
- Freezing, glitching, or other game play issues.
1. Make sure your EZ Flash is up to date to the current version. Visit this site to confirm.
2. Re-format your SD card with proper format and suggested cluster. You can re-format your SD card here.
- card size ≤ 2 GB - FAT/FAT16 - 32KB
- card size ≤ 32 GB - FAT32 - 32KB
- card size ≤ 128 GB - exFAT - 32KB or Larger
3. Purchase and re-format a new SD card. Ideally you will want a name brand card.
If none of these suggestions solve your issue, please refer to the EZ-Flash User Manual. If you are still having issues, please contact us at email@example.com
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?